Hieronder treft u een selectie aan fondsen waarover wij het fund en/of asset management voeren.
Het betreft een totaal fondsvolume van circa € 400 miljoen.
Handelskoers € 4.505,72
Inkoopprijs € 4.393,07
Klik hier voor het koersverloop
Op 1 januari 2023 bedraagt het aantal te koop aangeboden stukken: 798 (toename van 3 stuks)
Profound Beheer BV (Profound) acts as the sub-threshold AIFMD manager within the meaning of article 2:66a of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act. Profound manages two funds: (i) CV De Ster and (ii) CV De Kleine Beer (each a Fund, together the Funds). Profound is subject to the disclosure requirements following from Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 (SFDR). The below provides a brief description of the Funds and sets out the SFDR disclosures applicable to Profound.
- The Funds are closed-end real estate alternative investment funds.
- Each Fund has invested into one object: CV De Ster has invested in object De Ster and CV De Kleine Beer has invested in object De Kleine Beer.
- It is not Profound’s intention that the Funds make any other investments
Sustainability Risks I
- Sustainability risks are environmental, social or governance events or conditions that, if they occur, could cause an actual or a potential material negative impact on the value of the investments of the Funds.
- When the decision to invest into objects De Ster and De Kleine Beer was made, sustainability risks were not considered.
- Because it is not intended that the Funds make any other investments, Profound has not integrated sustainability risks into its investment decision-making process.
Sustainability Risks II
- Profound as sub-threshold AIFMD manager is not required to establish a remuneration policy in accordance with sectoral legislation such as AIFMD.
- Profound has nonetheless established a voluntary remuneration policy, which does not take into account sustainability risks.
- Sustainability factors are environmental, social and employee matters, respect for human rights, anti-corruption and anti-bribery matters.
- When the decision to invest into objects De Ster and De Kleine Beer was made, adverse impacts on sustainability factors were not considered, because the building had already a C-label. Because it is not intended that the Funds make any other investments, Profound will not consider adverse impact of its future investment decisions on sustainability factors.