Profound Asset Management was founded mid 2008. Initially trading as FirstService Asset Management, formed as an alliance with publicly traded Canadian corporation; ‘FirstService Corporation / Colliers International.
FirstService Corporation decided to focus more on their core-business by overtaking a large existing corporation. As a result the dutch asset- and fundmanagement department of the company branched off and continued indepently as Profound Asset Management.
Nowadays approximately 25 real estate funds, with a total portfolio volume of 400 million Euros, are being managed from our dynamic office in the Zuid-as Area, Amsterdam.
Adding value is our core business
- Overall asset management for real estate portfolios from a strategic perspective
- Optimizing and developing real estate worth
- Securing and improving Return on Investment for our clients
- Quality consultancy regarding financial and financial engineering matters
- Pro-active guidance during the entire investment cycle
Delivering high quality services to our clients from:
- An entrepreneurial environment, where ethical standards are respected first and foremost
- An excellent nework, both national and international, in both financing- and real estate sides of business
- A profound expertise
- An established track record